This page is dedicated to frequently asked questions we receive from our support department in order to help you get answers to immediate questions.
If your question requires further support, please contact us at: email@example.com and our team will answer it as soon as possible!
1. I have an error with entering my shipping & billing details. What’s wrong?
- There may be a problem with your credit card or address details. The billing address should match what your bank has on file. Please review and ensure your post code is entered correctly. Sometimes it’s also the way you have formatted the address.
2. My order won’t go through… can you help me?
- Double-check your billing & shipping details. If you’re still having errors, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I need to change some details on my order… what do I do?
- Please contact us immediately - email@example.com - as we process orders within a few hours. Once we’ve processed it, we’re unable to make changes.
4. I just placed an order. Can I add another item?
- Unfortunately we cannot perform this, and would suggest placing a new order for the new item.
5. Where is my order confirmation & tracking details?
- You will receive an email confirmation once the order has shipped. It will also contain your tracking details. Make sure to check your spam/junk folders. It will be coming from “Forge & Foster - firstname.lastname@example.org”. Keep in mind, it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking information to fully update after it's been despatched.
6. My order status says “Unfulfilled”. What does this mean?
- It simply means we haven’t shipped out your order yet, but we have received your payment. Once you receive your tracking details, it will become a “fulfilled” order.
7. Why was my order cancelled?
- This may due to our fraud filter picking up on a particular discrepancy with your order. If it persists, make the order through PayPal. (www.paypal.com to sign up).
1. Does my watch have a battery?
- Yes, our watches use a quartz movement and runs on a Sony battery.
2. How do I fix the time on my watch?
- Pull the crown on the right-hand side on the watch, twist it to the preferred time setting, and push it back into place.
- 3. How do I setup my watch?
4. What type of movement do the watches use?
- Classic I/II Edition run on RONDA 762. Classic Petite use a Miyota movement. Vanguard use a 6P29 Miyota movement. Vanguard-X uses a Modified Seagull Automatic movement.
5. Is my watch water resistant?
- Yes, depending on the model, it varies from 3 to 5 ATM, but we advise not wearing the watch while swimming or exposing it intentionally to water, as this can void the warranty. See the back of your watch case for the ATM number.
6. What is the warranty on the watch?
- Forge & Foster watches have a 24-month warranty. Details of the warranty are found in the instruction manual of your Forge & Foster watch.
7. What type of stainless steel do you use?
- Stainless Steel 316L.
8. Something broke on my watch… can you help me?
- Contact us immediately at: email@example.com
1. How long does it take to deliver?
- For USA Orders, shipping is up to 3 to 5 working days, as we ship from USA (Chicago). North America (Canada, Mexico), up to 7-10 working days. International, up to 14 business days. Some UK & EU orders may be 3-5 working days, depending on stock. Contact support to confirm. Sometimes International orders can be a bit longer depending on customs (ex: UK), which is out of our control. Time may be slightly longer if ordering during Holidays (Example: Christmas, New Years, Bank Holidays, Easter, etc). If there are no updates on your tracking link for over 7 working days, please contact us immediately, so we can investigate the issue.
2. What is the cost of shipping?
- Orders over 60 GBP (British Pounds) are free worldwide. Expedited shipping can be purchased on checkout, subject to location.
3. Do I have to pay international taxes or customs?
- Generally, most orders outside of USA have been fine based on our experience. However, there is always a likelihood that your order can be subjected to a customs fee in your country (ex: UK, EU, Australia). In the event this occurs, we are not responsible for covering these fees.
4. Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship worldwide from the USA & UK..
1. What is your return policy?
- 14-Day return policy once received on our products as long as the watch is unworn and can be resold in the same condition as you received it - this includes things like tags, the watch box, or plastic seals. If there are signs of wear and tear, or missing items, it will not be subjected to a full refund. Some returns may be subject to restocking fee, depending on condition of product & packaging.
2. How can I become a reseller?
- We’re pleased to hear you’re interested! If you are a reseller or wholesaler, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you for discussions.
3. How long does it take to process a return?
- Once we are notified of your return inquiry via email (email@example.com), you will need to post the package back to our office address provided in email correspondence in its original condition (watch box, watch & contents). We suggest you do an insured parcel for return. Once the package has been received, your refund will be processed within 7 business days, as well as receiving an email notification.